First of all, I would like to apologise to Mike McGuire for not accepting his attempt to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award for so long. For some reason I have not written much over the past few months and I have neglected to even check in on The Wide Sargasso Gyre – something I intend to change! Now that has been settled, I would like to thank Mike for the nomination! I encourage those of you who follow my blog or happen to stumble across this post to have a nose through his work as there really is some great content. It will be time well spent.
As for the Versatile Blogger Award, here are the rules:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
- Post seven interesting things about yourself.
I’ll start with the last point and post seven interesting things (some more so than others) about myself.
- I have spent 9 years living outside of my native Australia, which is roughly 3/7ths of my life.
- I attended the United Nations International School in Manhattan from Years 10-12 and graduated in the UN General Assembly.
- I am not entirely sure how many homes I have lived in.
- I can speak some German – emphasis on some.
- I am very keen on music and as such, rarely sit in silence.
- I cannot wear jeans, suit pants etc. that have cuffs that fall below the ankle unless the situation demands it. This means rolled jeans or post-purchase tailoring.
- I think ‘Rain Man’ is overrated.
Fifteen deserving bloggers in no particular order:
Keep an eye out for new posts soon!