I have just been awarded the Sunshine Award by the lovely Jasmine of talesthroughtime.wordpress.com. I can’t recommend her blog enough! She has some great content that everyone should explore. As this is my first award, bare with me as a stumble through the process, but I believe I now have to answer 10 questions. They are as follows:
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
2. What is your favourite number?
10 because of its aesthetic appeal and it was my football jersey number.
3. What is your favourite animal?
4. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook – I don’t have a twitter.
5. What is your favourite time of day?
6. What is your favourite holiday?
Christmas! Due to university, I live in London and Sydney during their respective winters so Christmas Break is the only time I get some sun. I am incredibly pale right now.
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Lemon, lime and bitters.
9. What is your favourite flower?
10. What is your passion?
I guess reading and writing.
The next section is bloggers who inspire me. The blogs detail a mix of photography, original writings, history and artwork. There is some really amazing and interesting work in all of them and you should definitely have a look through what they have to offer. They are (in no particular order):
1. Darkling Eye
8. JT in Seoul
9. Dharma K.
Thanks again to Jasmine and I hope you enjoy both her blog and the blogs that inspire me as much as I do!